Peacefully tucked away at the rear of the tranquil ‘Bayswater Mews’ complex, this 1920s ground floor Art-Deco apartment is positioned in the ‘La Rea’ building offering privacy, tranquility, comfort and unparalleled convenience.
The home has freshly painted interiors complemented by timber floors & high ornate ceilings throughout, a large double bedroom with built-ins, renovated kitchen and a modern bathroom with laundry facilities.
- Boutique block of 9 within a secure complex abound in palms and trees
- Comfortable & private open plan living adjoined by a modern kitchen
- Double bedroom with a large built-in wardrobe, modern bathroom with laundry facilities
- High ornate ceilings throughout, freshly painted, timber floors throughout
- Easy stroll to Potts Point village, Darlinghurst village & Kings Cross station
- Security intercom, a stone throw to chic cafes, eateries, bars, transport & parks.
Water rates $172.10 pq approx.
Council rates $277.00 pq approx.
Strata fees $942.00 pq approx.
Property size 38sqm approx.