Boutique charm meets beach house appeal in this renovated ground floor apartment with its relaxed coastal vibe, bright interiors and breezy feel perfectly in tune with Bondi’s laidback lifestyle. A quiet garden-level setting to the rear of a block of only six gives the two-bedroom apartment an inviting beach cottage feel while its fantastic location in one of Bondi’s best-loved neighbourhoods is surrounded by cafes just one block back from the beach. Wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls, the stylish low-maintenance beach pad is located at the quiet end of the street, away from the crowds but an easy walk to Bondi’s celebrated surf and café culture.
• Boutique Art Deco apartment, level access from the street
• Quiet rear setting with 2 bedrooms, large main with built-ins
• 2nd with a garden view and built-in bed, ideal study/nursery
• Stylish eat-in kitchen, stone benchtops, integrated appliances
• Bright open plan living with polished floorboards, high ceilings
• Neat and tidy bathroom with a bath, common storage area
• Perfect for the beach lover or investor, 400m to the beachfront
• Walk to Hall Street village and Seven Ways new café/retail hub
• Stroll to beach bars, first-class shopping and weekend markets
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?