Positioned in a quiet and tranquil street in the heart of North Bondi, only 500m to the famous Bondi Beach. This Art Deco apartment offers a perfect opportunity to secure a home in Sydney’s hottest coastal suburb and enjoy everything that a coveted Bondi lifestyle can give you.
This spacious 111sqm semi alternative is set on the ground floor in a renovated boutique block of six. Offering a generous living/dining space, wrap around courtyard, two spacious bedrooms with an additional study nook, modern gas kitchen with ample storage, renovated bathroom with bath and internal laundry. Enjoy a sought-after lifestyle close to cafes, schools, transport and the Glenayr shopping hub.
The appeal of this property is enhanced by a private entrance, high ceilings, generous windows and its prime location.
- Level access with your own entrance, security building
- 2 double bedrooms, both with wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Possible home office/study in 2nd bedroom
- Fully renovated, designer bathroom with bath and internal laundry
- Renovated kitchen boasts stainless gas appliances & lots of storage
- Open plan living/dining room opening on to decked wrap around courtyard
- Internal laundry facilities, security building of 6 apartments
- 500m to Bond Beach, 250m to Glenayr shopping hub cafes and restaurants
- 700m to Hall Street Village, vibrant cafes, restaurant’s, Harris Farm
- Ample on street parking & resident parking permit per unit
View by appointment
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|