*First Open Home Will Be 24th April – Property Being Freshly Painted!
This over-sized, superior two bedroom unit offers a wealth of comfort and luxury and is located within one block from Plumer Road cafes and boutique shops and just a stroll away from The Rose Bay Ferry and Lyne Park.
This elegant apartment offers location, quality and class. From the moment you enter the wide foyer the quality is evident. With beautiful polished wooden floors and the well-appointed gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, you will immediately feel at home.
The property benefits from a lock up garage, two double bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes, a spacious lounge room boasting a gas fireplace and a stylish sunroom/dining area.
Situated opposite the golf course, on the ground floor of a well-maintained block this unit has everything to offer.
• Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Gorgeous master bedroom opens up to sunroom
• Ceiling fans
• Polished wooden floors
• Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
• Separate dining room
• Bright bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Internal laundry including washing machine and dryer
• Lock up garage
• Walk to the Rose Bay ferry, easy transport to the city on your doorstep
• Walk to Plumer Rd Cafes and shops, the golf course and Lyne Park
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|