A short trip to Bondi Beach and an even shorter trip to Bondi Junction, this 2-bedroom semi-like apartment is a peaceful haven in perfect Bondi position. Located on the ground floor of an Art Deco block known as ‘Ewloe Hall’, it is a quiet abode featuring many period details, good as-is but standing at-the-ready ready for a modern touch to transform into a bespoke Eastern Suburbs pad.
With high ornate ceilings and a generous 108sqm (approx.) floorplan, the home incorporates a good-sized master bedroom with adjoining sunroom, quiet 2nd bedroom, bathroom and onward to a comfortable living area with adjacent dining room and kitchen. A separate laundry and additional rear sunroom space are welcome inclusions, as is a lock-up garage for 1 car at rear.
With easy access to buses on nearby Old South Head Rd, the apartment is also within walking distance of Bondi Rd cafes and shopping. The celebrated lifestyle of Bondi Beach is close at hand, while places of worship and recreational parks are also close by. A good opportunity for owner-occupiers or investors looking to get into the Bondi market, this home awaits the perceptive new owner.
- 2-bedroom ground floor apartment in small Deco block of six
- Generous carpeted main bedroom w handy adjoining sunroom
- Good-sized 2nd bed, high ceilings, hallway linen closet storage
- Cosy living area, plenty of sun, separate dining room, gas kitchen
- LUG, full internal laundry, handy sunroom opening to the rear yard
- In good condition as-is but w great scope for refurbishment (STCA)
- Ideally positioned, Bondi Beach and amenities within easy reach
- Easy walk to Bondi Junction, Waverley Oval, Central Synagogue
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|