The inspired recreation of this recently redeveloped Art Deco mansion delivers the ultimate in luxury family living and entertaining in a stately contemporary home spanning 3 spacious levels with glamorous bespoke interiors by award-winning international interior designer Thomas Hamel.
Set on approx 942 approx sqm parcel of land with level lawn, sundrenched pool, cabana and resort-style gardens by leading landscaper Myles Baldwin, this coastal masterpiece is backdropped by a mesmerizing panorama stretching to the ocean horizon and coastline headlands, as well as the city skyline, Opera House and Harbour Bridge views from its upstairs terrace – a perfect vantage point for New Year’s Eve fireworks.
Characterised by streamlined curved walls and elegant P & O style Art Deco elements complimenting its elevated coastal setting, the superbly appointed home features European Oak floors, high ceilings and custom lighting to set a mood of worldly sophistication with a choice of living areas inviting relaxation and an alluring environment with an abundance of space for the entire family.
Flowing to private alfresco entertaining terraces and the garden, the entry level includes a grand foyer, huge formal living room (with Art Deco marble fireplace), spacious informal living room (with gas fireplace), family living area (with glass walls capturing panoramic views), large open-plan dining area, gourmet Bosch gas kitchen, powder room and a queen-size bedroom with ensuite. On the lower level are a home cinema, gym, guest bedroom (with ensuite), wine cellar, laundry, storerooms and direct internal access to the garage.
Upstairs are the master suite (with dressing room, ensuite & wide view terrace), 2 more double bedrooms (each with ensuite, one with adjacent studio/sitting room) and a study. Additional features include a sweeping circular staircase (with 4 metre gold disc pendant light), ducted r/c air con, b/in wardrobes & storage, video intercom, security system, poolside cabana (w ensuite), external toilet (for tradespeople & gardeners), double garage (with turntable) and secure parking for 2 more cars.
Presenting an enviable luxury lifestyle in a blue-chip enclave close to beaches and the harbour, this magnificent family residence is minutes to excellent schools, coastal walks, golf courses, Rose Bay shopping villages and Bondi cafes & restaurants.
- Grand entrance hall featuring Oak circular staircase
- Huge formal living room with Art Deco marble fireplace
- Informal living room (w gas fireplace) flowing to pool
- Family living area w glass walls & spectacular views
- Dining area flows to terrace, both with panoramic views
- Wide alfresco entertaining terrace with gas bbq bayonet
- Gourmet gas kitchen with island bench, Bosch appliances
- Spacious home cinema with adjacent bar room
- Main bedroom w dressing room, ensuite, view terrace
- 4 more large double bedrooms, each with b/ins & ensuite
- Private studio/sitting area adjacent to second bedroom
- Large study (on upper level) adjacent to main bedroom/6th bedroom
- Guest powder room & coat storage closets (off foyer)
- Gym, wine cellar, storerooms, wine cellar, big laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con, gas fireplaces, designer lighting
- European Oak floors, high ceilings with Art Deco cornices
- Private poolside cabana with ensuite powder room
- Glass mosaic-tiled swimming pool with solar heating
- External garden toilet (for tradespeople & gardeners)
- Video intercom system, security alarm system
- Remote-controlled secure double garage with turntable
- Secure driveway with off-street parking for 2 more cars
- Direct access from garage to residence bottom level
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$679 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Rose Bay Secondary College
|36 Hardy Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Secondary||Government||0.25 km|
|Reddam House||66-68 Oakley Road North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.63 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.66 km|
Galilee Catholic Primary School
|58A Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.69 km|
|SEDA College - Hugh Bamford Campus||Secondary||Non-Government||0.71 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.