North facing and set on a 657 SQM of land, this elegant, freestanding Federation home is only a short stroll to both the beach and the beating heart of Bondi’s shopping and entertainment precinct.
A perfect marriage of period features and modern finishes, this light filled beachside haven enjoys a spacious internal layout, a sunny wrap-around entertainer’s terrace/deck, established gardens and a resort style pool. With air-conditioning and high ceilings ensuring great airflow during the hot summer months, this stylish Bondi residence has central heating and an open fireplace for those cool winter evenings.
All bedrooms have built in wardrobes, with the Master suite including a walk-in robe, full en-suite bathroom and courtyard access. With a large Cesar stone gas kitchen, multiple French doors, louvre windows, plantation shutters and original polished timber floorboards throughout, this light filled and expansive family home also has double undercover car spaces, and multiple basement storage and utility rooms.
- Stylish freestanding Federation home on 675 SQM of land
- Moments to Bondi’s beach & entertainment precinct
- North facing with sunny entertainer’s deck & resort style pool
- Polished floorboards, period feature & plantation shutters throughout
- Large Cesar Stone gas kitchen, air-con, central heating & open fireplace
- Master bedroom with full en-suite, walk-in robe & courtyard access
- Double undercover parking with multiple basement storage & utility rooms
In conjunction with Sydney Sotheby’s International Realty
Mark Goldman 0411 193 299 and Barry Goldman 0418 890 210
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$1,290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$735 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|