Perfectly positioned within leafy tree-scape surrounds containing abundant native bird-life, this immaculately presented two bedroom apartment with only one common wall, is located on the top floor of a recently upgraded boutique complex containing only nine other apartments in three blocks with separate entrances.
Offering a neutral palette and outdoor space off each room, the apartment has windows on three sides which maximise sunlight and cross-flow breezes.
Superbly located between the heart of Double Bay and Edgecliff station (only 300 metres away), this apartment offers a perfect lifestyle close to amenities with easy access to the city.
An ideal investment for those looking to secure a property in this fast-growing and very popular area or a first home with all the trimmings.
Motivated Vendor – This apartment WILL be sold!
Features of the apartment include:
- Separate bedroom and living zones, the bedrooms open onto balconies with the main leading onto rear balcony having a lovely leafy outlook
- Both bedrooms have large floor-to-ceiling built-ins (the main with mirrored doors) providing ample storage for clothes, shoes, etc.
- The bathroom area contains quality granite-topped vanity with two basins (below which are drawers and extra storage spaces), a large custom-made mirror-fronted cupboard enabling extensive storage of various items, a spa bath and separate shower recess
- The kitchen (also leading onto a balcony) has a quality granite-topped island/bench (under which is a cupboard and drawers), and separate areas within custom-made cabinets (some granite-topped) providing plenty of storage
- SMEG appliances are used throughout the kitchen, including dishwasher, extractor, microwave, oven and stove
- The large living area – which opens onto the rear balcony – has custom-made quality granite-topped cabinets (some glass-fronted) providing huge amounts of storage
- Custom-made HEIM lighting is utilised throughout the apartment
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Security intercom enables entry into the building whilst the burglar alarm system includes five motion sensors
- The large lock-up garage provides parking for one car with large extra space for storage
- 300m to the station& only minutes to the city and harbour beaches
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$1,848 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|