Enjoy a tranquil coastal lifestyle at this spacious apartment situated in a quiet street at the edge of Diamond Bay Reserve and 400 metres stroll to Vaucluse shopping village. Light, bright and airy, it is on the first level of a secure block apartments set well back from the street, and in the front section of the popular Vaucluse Gardens complex.
Tranquil and private with ocean views from the stylish Caesarstone gas kitchen (with Mile stainless steel appliances) and adjacent butler’s pantry/laundry, the apartment also has a delightful leafy outlook from the large living & dining area opening to a covered north-facing balcony that is ideal for barbecues and alfresco entertaining.
With one small common wall and excellent natural light from windows on three sides, the apartment also has 2 double bedrooms (with b/in wardrobes and storage), a white-tiled bathroom and easy access to a secure oversized parking space for 2 cars plus storage.
- Living & dining opens to covered balcony
- Living wired for surround sound & data access points throughout
- Wide covered balcony with north aspect
- Designer gas kitchen with Mile appliances
- Quality kitchen cabinetry, tiled splashbacks
- Butler’s pantry/laundry with custom storage
- 2 bedrooms, b/in wardrobe & ample storage
- White-tiled bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Oversized tandem secure parking with storage
- Stroll to parks, coastal walks and shops
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$1,990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|