Serene and luxurious, this palatial 5-bedroom freestanding family home offers incredible Bondi Beach-side living over a 2 spacious levels and seamlessly flowing floorplan. Imbued with a sumptuous atmosphere and bathed in sun thanks to its N-facing orientation, this is an exceptional home right from its double garage off-street parking at front through to the large frangipani-tree framed yard which features pool, lawn and wide entertaining deck at back.
Exuding a wonderfully relaxed coastal vibe throughout, a wide entry foyer introduces this delightful residence, the home opening in splendid fashion to a spacious combined living, dining, kitchen and family area, bathed in light. This area further opens to the superb yard, creating a peaceful coastal haven, ideal for relaxed family living. The upper level bedroom area is also an outstanding zone with soaring high ceilings and highlighted by a grand master suite featuring private balcony with district views, walk-in robe and deluxe en-suite with full bath and shower, while the 3 further bedrooms are perfect spaces, all with b/in robes.
Within an easy 5-minute walk from the sand and surf of Bondi, this home is beautifully positioned to soak up the very best of this in-demand neighbourhood. A host of acclaimed cafes are just minutes’ away, as is the North Bondi RSL and the North Bondi village shops. Importantly located within the Bondi Beach Public School catchment zone and allowing easy access to Rose Bay, the harbour and further afield to Bondi Junction, this magnificent home represents a Bondi opportunity of great style and significance with not a cent further to spend to move straight in.
- Spacious freestanding family home, 5 bedrooms set over 2 levels
- Luxury master bedroom, N-facing priv balc, walk-in robe, en-suite
- 3 further upper bedrooms w b/ins, plus flexible use lower bedroom
- N-facing dining, living, kitchen + family areas flowing to superb yard
- Sleekly appointed kitchen, wide central stone bench, 2 wine fridges
- 2 luxe bathrooms, WC, int. laundry, A/C, high upper ceilings + alarm
- Sun-bathed yard w wood deck, pool + lawn, perfect for entertaining
- Huge front garage for 2, a relaxed coastal atmosphere throughout
- Prized Bondi street, mins to beach, cafes, schools, shops, RSL, dining
- Outstanding chance in tightly-held area, prime Bondi Beach living
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|