Nestled in a peaceful Leichhardt enclave this beautiful 2-bedroom terrace is infused with a distinctive charm, set over 2 levels and complete with a sunny rear deck and rear-lane access to off-street parking for 1 car. Built circa 1885 and showcasing a range of period features offset by a tasteful contemporary renovation, this home is a real inner-west gem, close to the legendary buzz of Norton St and within easy reach of the CBD.
Presenting nicely to the street as a delightfully classic terrace, a small tiled patio leads to a wide hallway featuring hardwood floors and high ceilings. A lower front bedroom is a peaceful space, the home unfolding to a light-filled living area and on to the large kitchen and sun-blessed dining room that flows through double doors to the wooden deck and outdoor zone. A fabulously sunny area, it offers flexible use as a courtyard or handy off-street parking. The main bedroom meanwhile is located on the 2nd level, a sublime space with extensive b/ins and sunny rear private balcony.
In a suburb well known for its community atmosphere and proximity to a range of other inner-west precincts and the CBD, this terrace is a perfect residence for those looking for cosy inner-west convenience. Private and peaceful, it offers a serene lifestyle in an ideal location, the local area at your fingertips and the delights of greater Sydney within easy reach. In great condition yet with good scope for a bespoke touch, this standout Leichhardt opportunity awaits the discerning new owner.
- Delightful 2-level, 2-bedroom terrace house in peaceful locale
- Lovely blend of contemporary renovation with period touches
- Sun-filled upper main bedroom, mirrored b/ins, balcony, A/C
- Tranquil living area, quiet 2nd bed, mod bathroom w full bath
- Large gas kitchen, adjoining dining opening to sheltered deck
- Rear outdoor zone, flexible use as off-street parking or courtyard
- Polished hardwood floorboards, high ceilings + freshly painted
- In excellent condition as-is, scope for personal touch/renovation
- Centrally located an easy walk to Norton St cafes + all amenities
- Quick trip to CBD, local parks, Balmain, range of transport options
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|