Located in a tranquil urban pocket bordering Darlinghurst and Paddington in a popular lifestyle precinct close to Bills caf, restaurants on Victoria Street, Five Ways, Darlinghurst Public School, St Vincent’s Hospital, Oxford Street cinemas/shops/buses and harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park. Named Pine View, the property is stylishly renovated throughout, stands on a corner block with secure rear access from Cow Lane.
- Living area w high ceiling, timber floor & door to courtyard
- Dining area w fireplace, b/in shelves and plantation shutters
- Caesarstone kitchen flows to landscaped rear courtyard
- Kitchen w s/steel gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms, both w built-ins, one w balcony
- Bathroom w bath/shower, b/in storage & concealed laundry
- Sunny courtyard w b/in gas bbq & secure access to Cow Lane
105 Barcom Avenue, Darlinghurst
Water Rates $198 pq approx
Council Rates $381 pq approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?