Boasting a beautiful vantage point overlooking greenery and palm trees and bathed in natural light this peaceful apartment is ready to provide all round summer! Positioned to the rear and on the top floor of the Marina’ Art Deco block this beautiful apartment is a wonderful convenience to the best of Bondi’s trendy cafes, small bars and shopping culture that is just an easy stroll from your front door.
Featuring 2 double bedrooms master with mirrored built-ins, internal laundry facilities, a large modern gas kitchen, original bathroom with full-size combined bath and shower, high ceilings with ornate art decor ceiling coving, picture windows and ample storage this apartment is ready to move straight into, or add your own individual flair.
- Top floor position in a boutique Art Deco block of 12
- Two bedrooms, master featuring large built-in robes
- Leafy outlook, high ceilings, modern gas kitchen
- Bathroom with bath/shower, polished timber floors
- Sought-after security building, metres to cafes/buses
- In demand location, consistently high rental returns
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$1,338 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||243|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|