With the sand and surf at the end of the street, this sunny and spacious three-bedroom apartment occupies a prized top floor position in Curlewis Gate, a tightly held security building of 11 apartments conveniently situated between Seven Ways village and Hall Street shopping/dining scene. Bright and airy with windows on three sides, the apartment ticks all the boxes with its oversize layout, breezy balcony and secure garage with off-street parking for another vehicle in the car space behind.
Presenting the essence of Bondi’s laidback beachside lifestyle in a convenient location away from the crowds, the apartment is a level walk to the beach, shopping, cafes, dining and Bondi Beach Public School. Enjoy house-size space in sunlit interiors with a central entry hall, 3 double bedrooms, large eat-in kitchen (with leafy district vista), spacious living and dining area (opening to balcony), bathroom (with bath and separate shower), parquet floors, high ceilings and built-in wardrobes.
While immediately liveable, the apartment offers exciting scope to update, decorate and stamp with your own design flair to create the perfect modern beachside home in a fantastic location with a short stroll to Hall Street shopping village, Barracluff Park, Bondi Bowling Club and buses to Bondi Junction.
- Level walk to Bondi Beach Park & beach
- Top floor position in security building of 11
- Secure garage and off-street car space
- House-size layout with windows on 3 sides
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious living & dining area flows to balcony
- Sunny eat-in kitchen with leafy district outlook
- Big bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Central entry hall with b/in storage cupboard
- Parquet floors, high ceilings, wide windows
- Scope to update with own decorative style
- Footsteps to cafes, dining, shops and buses
- Stroll to Seven Ways and Hall Street villages
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,278 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||202|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|