A breathtaking panorama of Australia’s most famous beach sets the scene for the ultimate beachside lifestyle at this character Art Deco apartment in a world class seaside setting footsteps to Icebergs Pool, Mackenzies Point and the renowned Bondi to Bronte coastal walk. Enjoy uninterrupted views across parkland and the full length of Bondi Beach to Ben Buckler Headland and the ocean’s endless horizon.
Set on the second level of Walhalla Court, a boutique security c1937 building with signature blue facade, the bright and breezy apartment has wide windows capturing spectacular views from the main bedroom and living area. High ceilings, timber floors and Art Deco details enhance the pared back interiors including entry hall, living area, open-plan kitchen and dining, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
Enviably positioned for an endless summer lifestyle directly across the road from the surf and sand in one of Sydney’s most sought-after lifestyle addresses, the apartment is footsteps to seaside cafes, cool bars, celebrated restaurants and the renowned surf break at the southern end of the beach. Step out the door for a swim or early morning surf, stroll to yoga studios, walk to Hall Street shopping & dining scene, catch buses to the city and Bondi Junction at the door.
- Beachfront position at Bondi’s south end
- Spectacular never-to-be-built-out views
- Classic Art Deco beachfront building of 16
- Directly opposite the beach and parkland
- Living area w breathtaking beach views
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area
- 2 double bedrooms, main w dazzling views
- Light and airy bathroom w bath/shower
- Entry hall w built-in storage cupboard
- High ceilings, timber floors, picture rails
- Footsteps to beach and Icebergs Pool
- Buses to city and Bondi Junction at door
- Moments to Bondi to Bronte coastal walk
- Stroll to shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|