With a fantastic view over the boats and lapping waters of Double Bay and extending onward to the CBD and greater harbour, this cosy home is a snug apartment in a great location. Just metres from iconic Murray Rose Pool and set in a well-maintained block, this sun-bathed W/NW facing home provides a convenient lifestyle in a super-handy position.
Imbued with a serene air and fantastic sense of privacy, it is neat as a pin, offering easy-care living in a beautifully self-contained apartment. The bright living room features large windows that show off the great views to excellent effect, while the bedroom is a carpeted space with built-ins, also benefiting from the lovely vista to the NW. The kitchen has Arc appliance cooking, dishwasher and stone benches, while the bathroom is a neat space with adjacent internal laundry.
If you’re looking for a sunny low-maintenance apartment in a high-end eastern suburbs area, this apartment fits the bill. Its proximity to the harbour is an undoubted drawcard, whilst the fact it is a short distance to Double Bay and within easy reach of the best of Sydney’s east makes it an enviable haven. With undercover parking for 1 car, lift access and security intercom, it all adds up to a perfect abode in an excellent location.
- Beautifully positioned unit with excellent harbour views
- Convenient private undercover parking for 1 vehicle
- Superbly maintained building in ever-popular suburb
- Quiet and peaceful home with a nice sense of privacy
- Lift access, security building, common area roof access
- Bright home benefitting nicely from sunny W/NW aspect
- Sizeable modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Low-maintenance lifestyle, perfect Double Bay living
- Minutes walk to harbour, harbour pool, cafes, shopping
- Close to local schools, parks, quick drive to Bondi Beach
In conjunction with Kim Messenger Real Estate
Kim Messenger 02 9337 3252
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$1,848 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$775 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|