Ideally positioned at the rear of a well maintained complex to enjoy wonderful peace and privacy, this spacious three bedroom, two bathroom, two-storey villa, presents a coveted lifestyle of comfort and utmost convenience. Exuding classic boutique charm throughout with fantastic scope to add a bespoke enhancement if so desired, it is a home of exceptional quality with a versatility that will suit young families to downsizers and first home-buyers alike. Fabulously placed opposite the idyllic Chiswick Gardens and moments from Edgecliff station and the cosmopolitan amenities of Queen Street, this is a remarkable opportunity in a highly desirable neighbourhood.
- Adorned with high ceilings, fresh interiors and mix of carpet & tiled floors
- Spacious central open plan living and dining zone flowing to the outdoors
- Serene east-facing garden courtyard with a covered entertaining patio area
- Generous dedicated kitchen with quality Caesarstone benches and appliances
- Large master bedroom equipped with extensive mirrored built-in-wardrobes
- Two good-sized bedrooms, contemporary main bathroom with shower and bath
- Internal laundry, split-system air-con, security alarm, under-stair storage
- Cupboard storage, single garage, visitor parking, walk to Edgecliff Centre
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?