Generously proportioned and beautifully presented, this 2-bedroom apartment is filled with charm and poise, quietly set in an attractive Art Deco block in a very handy Randwick location. Nestled in a peaceful ground floor position in “Lyme Regis”, it offers great value and spacious living over a relaxed 74sqm (approx.) floorplan, within easy reach of both Randwick and Bondi junctions and a quick trip to Coogee and Bronte beaches.
Highlighted by high ceilings and polished hardwood floors throughout the living and bedroom areas, an expansive master bedroom features b/in robes and a serene ambience, while the living area is a comfy and tranquil space. The 2nd bedroom is blessed with afternoon sun and b/ins, the large eat-in kitchen offers gas cooking and a perfect dining space while the bathroom is modern and features discreet internal laundry.
With a careful contemporary touch blending with its period style, this is an excellent home, great for first-home buyers and with plenty of scope for a bespoke remodelling to personal taste. On a sought-after street and a simple walk to Queens Park and Centennial Park, not to mention the eateries of Frenchman’s Rd, Prince of Wales Hospital and UNSW, this residence is a terrific market-entry home or an excellent investment opportunity.
- Fine 74sqm (approx.) apartment, great Randwick position
- Polished floors throughout, high ceilings, quiet atmosphere
- Graceful main bed with mirrored b-in robes + b/in shelving
- Quiet 2nd bed with b/ins, f/boards, bathed in afternoon sun
- Spacious eat-in gas kitchen, stone benches, bright W aspect
- Relaxed + comfortable living area, a great sense of privacy
- Good condition as-is, scope for an update to personal specs
- Centrally located, easy access to Bondi/Randwick junctions
- Mins to Queens + Centennial parks, Frenchman’s Rd cafes
- Ideal first home, superb entry into Eastern Suburbs market
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|