6 MONTH LEASE
A rare surviving example of Randwick’s historic past, ‘Philjoy’ is a charming Federation residence built in 1910.
- Free flowing layout allowing effortless cross ventilation
- Beautifully presented, soaring ceilings, leadlight windows
- Sleek CaesarStone induction kitchen, European appliances
- Well scaled bedrooms, master appointed with built-in robe
- Tranquil garden oasis and private sun soaked courtyard
- Chic bathroom, natural stone vanity, internal laundry
- Kitchen and second bathroom enjoy underfloor heating
- Rear lane access to a single lock-up garage plus car space
- Stroll to light rail, shops, city buses, Centennial Park
- Walk to Randwick Racecourse, UNSW, popular eateries
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||188|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|