Set at the quiet cul-de-sac end of a tree-lined street close to cafes, shops, schools and 10 minutes walk to the beach, this well presented family semi stands on a large level block of approx 385sqm with north rear aspect, sunny pool and side driveway with off-street parking for 3 cars. Set behind a traditional picket fence, the single-level house has tremendous street appeal and easy level access.
Freestanding on its eastern side, it has a spacious layout with a tiled foyer, side hallway, main king-size bedroom (with adjacent study), 2 more double bedrooms, travertine bathroom, living/TV room (with fireplace) and modern rear extension with open-plan gas kitchen and family living/dining area flowing to a covered alfresco area, pool and easy care garden with poolside bathroom/laundry and storage area.
Additional features include ducted heating, high patterned ceilings, polished floorboards, plantation shutters, built-in wardrobes, alarm system. Perfect for young families and downsizers, the house is immediately liveable while offering potential for a second storey extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes.
- Level block, north aspect, pool, upto 3 car parking
- Spacious living/TV room with open fireplace
- Family living & dining flows to garden & pool
- Modern gas kitchen with generous storage
- Bosch 6 burner hob, Ilve oven, Miele dishwasher
- Main bedroom with built-ins & adjacent study
- 2 more double bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Travertine bathroom with bath & shower
- Poolside bathroom/laundry; large storeroom
- Ducted heating; plantation shutters; alarm
- High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
- Covered alfresco area, low-maintenance garden
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|