Privately positioned in a coveted enclave between beautiful Bronte Beach and the vibrant village cafes and shops of Charing Cross, this apartment is the perfect first start, presenting a great opportunity as an entry into the Eastern Suburbs property market or an ideal investment.
Capturing district ocean views and set amid a beautiful leafy communal garden oasis, this apartment has a wonderful sense of peace & seclusion. Featuring a sunny glass-embraced north-east facing bedroom with balcony, open-plan living and dining, separate kitchen space, bathroom and off-street parking.
- Stunning natural light, garden and ocean outlook
- Scope to add your own cosmetic touches if desired
- Open plan living/dining with separate kitchen space
- North east facing bedroom with balcony, leafy views
- Off-street parking on title, share coin-operated laundry
- Communal gardens, walk to Bronte & Tamarama beaches
- Located close to Westfield and Bondi Junction transport
- Ideal investment or perfect first start into the market
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|