Set on a quiet stretch of Eastern Valley Way, this home offers a desirable lifestyle. The freestanding wide-fronted c1950 brick residence has a spacious single-level layout with sunlit interiors opening to a wide entertaining deck and large NE child-friendly garden with lawn, paved area and plenty of space for a cubby house and trampoline. Updated for modern living, the house is set well back from the street on a 523 sqm block with secure garage and paved forecourt with parking for two cars.
The property is a conveniently positioned 200m stroll to Castlecrag village cafes, restaurants and shops including an excellent French caf/bakery, deli, butcher, fruit shop, IGA supermarket and chemist. Footsteps to city buses, this ideal family home is close to schools, walking tracks and 600m stroll to Willoughby Park.
Bright and airy with a welcoming contemporary vibe, the home has a central entry hall, large living room, dining room, 2 double bedrooms, 3rd bedroom (or study), sleek white-tiled bathroom and modern kitchen opening to the deck and garden. Additional features include high ceilings, polished timber floors, original decorative cornices, fireplace, gas heating bayonet and potential for a second level (STCA).
- Classic wide-fronted freestanding c1950 home
- Level 523sqm approx. land w large child-friendly garden
- Single-level layout, high ceilings, timber floors
- Spacious living area w original open fireplace
- Large dining area w wide north-facing windows
- Kitchen w Rosieres cooktop & Asko dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms, both w built-in wardrobes
- 3rd bedroom (or study) overlooks back garden
- Modern white-tiled bathroom w bath/shower
- Laundry w washtub & plenty of storage space
- High ceilings; original decorative cornices
- Polished timber floors; gas heating bayonet
- Potential for second level extension STCA
- Secure garage; parking for 2 cars in forecourt
- 200m to Castlecrag village cafes, restaurants
- Close to schools, walking tracks, Willoughby Park
- Footsteps to city buses (express during peak)
Co-agent Matthew Payne 0435 825 242
Ray White Willoughby