Generously sized apartment with private ground floor entry and an emphasis on easy living. Offering a versatile layout with one bedroom plus study, modern finishes & an internal laundry and secure parking! Only moments to the centre of Victoria Park East Village and a short walk to Green Square Station and Danks Street amenities.
- Potential to accommodate 2 bedrooms and or a study room.
- Master bedroom comes complete with a mirrored built-in wardrobe and en-suite.
- Generously sized & bright open plan lounge and dining area.
- Integrated kitchen has a granite bench-top and stainless steel gas appliances.
- Large landscaped rooftop communal terrace.
- Security undercover car space.
- Ground floor entry from the courtyard, Air conditioning
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|Taylors College||965 Bourke Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Secondary||Non-Government||0.4 km|
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Primary School
|2A Kellick Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Primary||Non-Government||0.59 km|
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School
|74-76 Wellington Street Waterloo NSW 2017||Primary||Non-Government||0.72 km|
|Green Square School||237-271 Botany Road Waterloo NSW 2017||Special||Government||0.87 km|
Sydney Girls High School
|556 Cleveland Street Moore Park NSW 2021||Secondary||Government||1.15 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.