Enjoying the peaceful surrounds of a picturesque coastal setting, this top floor haven blends stylish contemporary design with a private and light filled ambiance. The interiors are beautifully presented with freshly painted neutral tones, quality finishes and a functional, open plan layout with no common walls. A striking CaesarStone kitchen has been designed as the centerpiece, while generous living and dining spaces open to a sunny east-facing balcony.This superb lifestyle location is just metres to the Vaucluse and Dover Heights clifftop coastal walk and vast oceanfront reserves, while Rose Bay North shops and city buses are also just moments away.
- Freshly painted with neutral tones.
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Generous lounge room
- Designated separate dining area, sun drenched balcony opens from living
- Impressive designer gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Updated bathroom plus separate internal laundry facilities
- Ducted air conditioning, well cared for building
- Car space
- Short walk to Vaucluse’s charming village shops and cafes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$1,928 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|