Sunlit and gorgeous, this 1-bedroom apartment presents superb Bondi living, just metres from popular cafes and a short walk to the sands of the beach. Located in the boutique “Trentham” block, this is your beach lifestyle on a platter; an Art Deco home on the top North/East corner of a chic building, with heritage touches and stylish retro vibe.
A good-sized living room makes for a pleasant, chilled space, with leadlight inlaid windows and ornate ceiling a nice addition, while the adjoining kitchen is cleverly positioned and of generous size. The bedroom meanwhile is a superb, quiet zone, with built-in robes and plantation shutters, while a due-north facing sunroom offers a bright space, with district views and potential for use as an office or kids’ room.
Located on a popular street, the cool lifestyle on offer at this perfectly cute beach pad is sure to be highly sought-after. Carpeted and nicely painted throughout, this is a sweet home that the astute new owner can quickly shape into his or her own beachside vision. Just a few metres from the lauded Organic Republic Bakery and the Seven Ways hub, with the beach itself just down the road, this is classic Bondi at its best, ready to move in and enjoy.
- Lovely and bright top floor apartment, full of sun
- Coveted NE corner position in chic Art Deco block
- Chilled bedroom area, fan + extensive mirrored b/ins
- Sun-bathed front sunroom, with flexible use options
- Good-sized bathroom and kitchen, scope for update
- Common area laundry with secure rear yard area
- Well-maintained common areas, leafy shaded entry
- Excellent investment or perfect for owner-occupier
- Metres to cafes with schools, and all amenities nearby
- 500m to the sands of Bondi Beach + Hall Street shops
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
Galilee Catholic Primary School
|58A Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.28 km|
|Reddam House||66-68 Oakley Road North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.35 km|
|Reddam House, Bondi Campus||62 Blair Street North Bondi NSW 2026||Combined||Non-Government||0.39 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.47 km|
|Wairoa School||27-29 Hastings Parade North Bondi NSW 2026||Special||Government||0.56 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.