Enjoy a fabulous lifestyle moments to Centennial Park and the Entertainment Quarter at this immaculately presented apartment peacefully positioned at northern end of Cook Road close to Paddington shopping/restaurants, Queen Street village and bus transport on Oxford Street.
Facing due north and filled with sunshine, the apartment is stylishly renovated with neutral tones.
A perfect first purchase or investment with nothing further to spend, it is bright and airy with a modern open-plan kitchen, sleek white bathroom, spacious bedroom and large living area flowing to a sundrenched balcony with leafy outlook.
A rare affordable entry in this prized parkside locale, the apartment is on Level One of Adlen, a well-maintained building with a wide frontage and security entrance on Mitchell Street. One of the quietest buildings on Cook Road, it features a lift and level grounds with an outdoor pool.
- Quiet parkside building with entrance on Mitchell Street
- Stylish streamlined interiors with sundrenched North aspect
- Large living area with sliding glass doors opening to balcony
- Modern open-plan kitchen with electric cooktop, s/steel oven
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe, drawers, shelves
- Sleek renovated bathroom with generous mirrored cabinet
- Perfect first home or sound investment in high demand area
- Security building with lift, sunny level lawn and outdoor pool
- Short walk to buses, Queen St village, Oxford St shops/eateries
- Stroll to Centennial Park and The Entertainment Quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$1,075 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$528 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|