A terrific 2-level townhome in the heart of Woollahra, this light-filled 3-bedroom residence is a real garden haven; a space of perfect peace and tranquillity nestled just a short stroll from the buzz of the Queen St village hub. Set at the rear of a quiet low-rise complex, it features a lovely private courtyard and garden, plus large lock-up garage, all adding up to a space of unique charm and convenience.
Renovated with a light modern touch and imbued with a gorgeously serene atmosphere, this home features an expansive open-plan living/dining area opening out to the sunlit courtyard and garden. This excellent living zone has parquet floors and high ceilings, creating a lovely ambience that flows through the rest of the residence. A large kitchen, full separate laundry and WC complete the lower level, with huge bathroom and 3 bright bedrooms on the upper, the main a huge space with b/in robes and leafy outlook.
With the benefit of a private lock-up garage, with good storage space, plus rear lane access and private entry, this distinctive home has a wonderful boutique charm, set in one of the Eastern Suburbs’ most desirable residential neighbourhoods. The fashionable cafes of Queen St are minutes away as are the trains and shopping of the Edgecliff Centre. With nice scope for a bespoke touch to craft a home of personalised style, this residence presents as a remarkable opportunity in an area long-renowned for quality living.
- Wonderful 2-level, 3-bed townhome in perfect Woollahra locale
- Superb living/dining area unfolding to private garden/courtyard
- Expansive master + 2nd bedrooms w b/ins, bright 3rd, very quiet
- Massive main bathroom featuring a separate shower and bath
- Large kitchen with d/washer, lower level WC, full internal laundry
- Handy private LUG with ample storage space
- Additional under staircase storage
- In beautiful condition as-is, nice scope for bespoke personal touch
- Very quiet off-street location, low-rise complex, direct private entry
- Minutes to Queen St cafes, eateries, easy walk to Edgecliff Centre
- Remarkable chance in enviable location, ready to move straight in
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$1,190 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|