One of Bondi’s best loved Art Deco apartment buildings on the rise of Ben Buckler with uninterrupted shoreline views, this once-in-a-lifetime offering comprises three apartments over two floors to be sold in one line. Featuring a stunning, award-winning 3 bed / 3 bath penthouse designed by SJB Interiors and Former Glory Inc.,, the block comes with an approved DA for garage parking and various potential uses, including living upstairs while renting downstairs, combining the units into a single, sprawling family beach pad, or demolishing to build your dream home (STCA).
The location features direct on-foot access through a park reserve to the North Bondi rockpools and RSL, and a quiet, family-friendly atmosphere and community feel.
• Stunning award-winning 3 bed / 3 bath penthouse apartment, with highest-end finishes
• Lower level 2 × 2 bed / one bath mirroring apartments
• Spectacular uninterrupted views from both floors over the iconic Bondi Beach, never to be built out
• DA approval for garage parking; and potential conversion of half-floor basement
• Reside in penthouse & rent lower level units
• Combine to create a huge Art Deco character home or build a brand new masterpiece (STCA)
• Barefoot stroll to Bondi Beach’s northern end, coastal walk, shops and cafés
In conjunction with Peter Anderson of Christie’s International Real Estate – 0412 281 133
-Some photos supplied by Anson Smart
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|