In a quiet tree-lined street footsteps to the harbour foreshore at Woolloomooloo Bay, this oversized one-bedroom plus study apartment captures city skyline views from its elevated position on level one of Woolloomooloo Waters, a sought-after warehouse conversion building with indoor pool, spa, sauna and secure parking. An appealing city fringe home or a solid investment with excellent annual return, the apartment is rented on Airbnb and returning $70,000 (approx.) gross per year.
Soaring 3m ceilings and concrete floors compliment for the industrial chic décor of the 63sqm (approx.) apartment with entry hall, living & dining area, balcony, large study/2nd bedroom, bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with bath, shower & laundry facilities, ducted air-con and secure car space.
Conveniently situated opposite Juanita Nielsen Fitness Centre, the building is footsteps to cafes & Finger Wharf dining scene, a short stroll to Boy Charlton Pool, Art Gallery of NSW, Royal Botanic Gardens, and an easy walk to the city, Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay.
Woolloomooloo Waters is a strata-title building with no restrictions on management, so investors have a variety of options including short term lease, long term lease, Airbnb (and other accommodation platforms including Stayz) or serviced apartment operated by Nesuto which manages other serviced apartments in the impressive heritage listed four-storey building.
- Strata building w indoor pool, spa and sauna
- 85sqm on title approx; soaring 3m ceilings
- Stylish industrial chic décor with concrete floors
- Living & dining opens to balcony with city views
- Double bedroom with b/in mirrored wardrobe
- Large Study/2nd Bedroom with built-in cupboard
- Modern galley-style kitchen with s/steel finishes
- Electric cooktop and oven; Bosch dishwasher
- Bathroom with bath, shower & laundry facilities
- Ducted r/c air-con; roller blinds; intercom entry
- Car space in secure parking area of building
- Strata-title security building with 2 lifts
- Indoor pool, spa, sauna
- Stroll to Woolloomooloo Wharf, cafes & harbour foreshore
- Moments to Potts Point Village eateries, cafes & shops