Adorned in all day sunshine, this double brick two level residence is generously proportioned overlooking Latham Park.
An intelligent layout enjoys separate living and dining spaces that transition seamlessly to the north facing balcony. Three spacious bedrooms are set at the back of the home, whilst a fourth bedroom downstairs is ideal for a home office, media room or teenage retreat/ in-law accommodation.
The tiered backyard boasts a saltwater swimming pool with an abundance of space to entertain or laze at your leisure. In a prime location, find yourself only minutes to schools, tennis courts, shops, public transport, cafes and beaches.
- Wonderfully presented with parkside location
- Elevated position on 560sqm (approx)
- Flexibility and convenience over two levels
- Large kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Main bathroom with separate bathtub & shower
- Sandstone backyard connects to internal laundry
- Double LUG with internal access plus two driveway parking spaces
- Ceiling fans, air-conditioning, sky lights, down lights
- Multiple storage, possible workshop in garage
- DA approved plans for a duplex with basement garages and pools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
South Coogee Public School
|157A Moverly Road South Coogee NSW 2034||Primary||Government||0.48 km|
Maroubra Bay Public School
|427-461 Malabar Road Maroubra NSW 2035||Primary||Government||0.91 km|
Maroubra Junction Public School
|758A Anzac Parade Maroubra NSW 2035||Primary||Government||1.07 km|
St Aidan's Catholic Primary School
|Aspect South East Sydney School, Maroubra||268-272 Fitzgerald Avenue Maroubra NSW 2035||Special||Non-Government||1.21 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.