Designer interiors with house-size proportions and wonderful indoor-outdoor flow to a private north-facing courtyard make this ultra spacious garden apartment a perfect choice for those seeking a secure low-maintenance lifestyle in a quiet coastal enclave moments to oceanfront parklands and shopping villages at Vaucluse and North Rose Bay.
Tranquilly positioned at the rear of a contemporary terrace-style security complex situated just one minutes walk to clifftop Diamond Bay Reserve, the apartment presents enviable single-level living with ducted r/c air-con and easy lift access to a car space and huge lock-up storage in the secure basement parking area.
Perfect for entertaining, the apartment has a big Caesarstone/Siemens gas kitchen and large open-plan living and dining areas opening to the sunny timber deck courtyard. There are a wide entry foyer, 2 king-size bedrooms (main with travertine ensuite, both with b/ins) main travertine bathroom (with bath/rainshower), concealed laundry with storage and built in study.
- Ultra spacious with easy indoor-outdoor flow
- Spacious open-plan living and dining areas
- Caesarstone/Siemens gas kitchen w island bench & zip tap
- Main king-size bedroom with travertine ensuite
- 2nd king-size bedroom; b/ins in both bedrooms
- 2 travertine bathrooms, main with bath/ shower
- Wide entry foyer, concealed laundry w storage
- Ducted r/c air-con, b/in linen cupboard & b/in study
- Landscaped north-facing sun filled courtyard
- Huge lock-up storage and secure car space
- Lift access to storage & basement parking area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|