Quietly positioned to the rear of the Riviera’ building, this bright modern apartment presents an incredible lifestyle opportunity in a prestigious North Bondi address. It displays gracefully proportioned interiors that flow to a wide covered balcony stretching the full length of the apartment.
On the upper level there is a common rooftop entertainers’ terrace that captures magnificent 280 degree views stretching from Chatswood to Dover Heights and encompassing the shores of Bondi Beach and the expansive blue ocean.
Just moments to the sand and surf, the golf course and Bondi Village’s array of restaurants and nightlife, this apartment offers a superb lifestyle opportunity with CBD bus transport at its doorstep.
- Open plan living and dining area flows out to the spacious balcony
- Modern kitchen fitted with granite benchtops, Bosch oven and cooktop
- Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and access to the balcony
- Enhanced with stylish floating timber floors and plantation shutters
- Well proportioned bathroom with a bathtub plus an internal laundry
- Low maintenance investment opportunity promising strong returns
- Located in a double brick security building with level lift access
- Oversized single lock-up garage with an abundance of storage space
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|