Streamlined designer interiors, quality finishes and a peaceful setting to the rear of the tightly held “Marlborough” capture the essence of laidback beachside living in this newly renovated Art Deco apartment. Set in a quiet rear wing position of the cul-de-sac end of the street, 300m down to the sand and surf, the two bedroom apartment offers a quiet retreat from the buzz of Bondi but with beach cafes and the Icebergs Pool at the end of the street. Shades of white evoke a sanctuary like feel while leafy garden views serve as a tranquil backdrop and create a natural extension of the breezy open interiors. Move in ready with nothing to spend, this stylish beachside apartment is ideal for the professional couple or as a standout investment in an unbeatable lifestyle location.
- Quiet rear wing position in well maintained secure Art Deco block
- 2 peaceful double bedrooms with built-ins, king sized main
- Open plan living and dining with a sleek coastal aesthetic
- Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Designer bathroom with travertine floors, rainfall shower
- New lighting and flooring, high ceilings and built-in storage
- Euro laundry, secure entry with only one flight of stairs
- 400m to Icebergs, walk along the coast to Tamarama/Bronte
- 550m to Bondi Road’s cafes, local hangouts Totti’s Bondi
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?