If you’re looking for a perfectly positioned family home in the eastern suburbs, this sensational terrace is an undoubted “must-see”. Perched on a popular street near Bondi Junction, it is a wonderfully appointed abode in an incredibly handy location. With 4 bedroom spaces offering a number of flexible options over its 2 levels, a highlight is the rear living area, which opens up in a superb fashion, creating a light-filled space leading to a rear courtyard/parking zone.
Exuding a sense of serenity, this end-of-row 1894 terrace presents from the street as a classic heritage home. Featuring a modern update, it opens to a long hallway, off which are 2 bedrooms, both with polished floorboards. The 2nd bedroom offers scope for use as a dining room, while a bathroom with laundry is well positioned. Flowing to the kitchen and living area, the home unfurls in exciting fashion, a modern kitchen adjoining the vibrant living area. Upstairs, the master bedroom features air-con, built-in robes and huge full en-suite, while a quiet and carpeted front bedroom makes for an ideal kid’s room also with its own en-suite.
With rear lane access, allowing for off-street parking for 1 vehicle, and a beautifully sedate atmosphere, this home is a private, refined abode. Being a quick trip to Bondi Beach, Westfield shopping centre and cafes, opportunities such as this are rare indeed. And with its proximity to local schools and sports facilities, it stands as a charming residence, just waiting for the astute buyer to make it their home.
- End-of-row terrace, outstanding Woollahra position
- Built circa 1894, with a lovely contemporary update
- 2 lower bedrooms, scope for use as living/dining areas with easily accessible bathroom
- 2 upper bedrooms both with their own ensuites, carpeted peaceful spaces
- Superbly bright living zone featuring fireplace
- Nice designer kitchen with plenty of benchspace
- Master bedroom, large built-ins + huge full en-suite
- Upstairs front room also with en-suite perfect as a room for the kids
- Rear access courtyard, private parking for 1 car
- Bathrooms on both levels, modern, well appointed
- Air-conditioning to each bedroom & main living area, handy internal laundry
- Quick access to Bondi Beach, cafes, local schools
- Under house storage/workshop and wine cellar
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|