Enjoy a dream coastal lifestyle in this contemporary three-level residence capturing sweeping district views from its prized position in one of North Bondi’s best streets. Exceptionally spacious with a versatile layout designed for indoor-outdoor family living, the light-filled home has a choice of living areas flowing to alfresco balconies and sunny back garden with level lawn.
Architecturally redesigned and finished with natural materials reflecting a laid-back beachside vibe, the generously proportioned home has large living & dining areas (opening to wide balcony), gourmet gas kitchen, study zone, family living area (flowing to the garden), main king-size bedroom (with b/ins, ensuite, balcony),
3 more double bedrooms (one w ensuite, each with b/ins), 3 designer bathrooms (main with bath & shower), powder room, laundry and easy access to off-street parking for 2 cars.
High ceilings, designer lighting and r/c air-con enhance the huge appeal of this attached family residence set in a quiet family-friendly pocket between the harbour and Bondi Beach. Excellent location with a short stroll to Shuk café, local shops and minutes to Rose Bay shopping villages and schools.
- Sweeping district views; sunny north aspect
- Living & dining areas flow alfresco balcony
- Gourmet kitchen w island breakfast bench
- Premium s/steel appliances include gas
cooktop, wall oven, integrated dishwasher
- Huge family area flows to garden w lawn
- Open-plan study zone; 3 wide balconies
- 3 designer bathrooms, main w bath & shower
- Powder room; laundry w washtub & storage
- High ceilings; polished timber floors; carpet
- Reverse cycle air-con; designer lighting
- Easy access to off-street parking for 2 cars
- Short stroll to Shuk café and local shops
- Close to schools & Rose Bay shopping villages
- Minutes to the harbour and Bondi Beach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|