In a blue chip position just 100 metres to Australia’s most famous beach, this entire Art Deco block of 5 apartments plus 2 garages presents a prime investment opportunity in an internationally renowned location. Elevated on a large block with north-facing alfresco terraces and sunny back garden, the two-level building comprises 3 × 3-bedroom apartments, 2 × 1-bedroom apartments and 2 x garages. Characterised by house-size rooms with Art Deco details and high patterned ceilings, the building shows annual gross income of $239,492.04 (approx.) in a high demand lifestyle area at the south end of Bondi Beach. Fantastic location footsteps to the surf and sand, buses, shops, beachfront bars, buzzy cafes, Icebergs pool and restaurant.
- Entire Art Deco apartment building of 5
- 3 × 3 bed apartments, 2 × 1 bed apartments
- 2 secure garages (w driveway parking behind)
- House-size proportions with spacious rooms
- High patterned ceilings, polished timber floors
- Original Art Deco details including picture rails
- Terrazzo floored entry foyer, terrazzo staircase
- Large parcel of land, sundrenched north aspect
- Alfresco terraces, sunny back garden w lawn
- Annual gross income of $239,492.04 (approx.)
- Premier address at south end of Bondi Beach
- Moments to famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shops, Icebergs pool
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?