Positioned on the 14th floor of the award-winning Altair’ building, experience a perfect sun-drenched north aspect large entertainers terrace with views stretching from Rushcutters Bay to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House & CBD. This outstanding open plan large 1 bedroom apartment designed by architects Engelen Moore is a contemporary masterpiece offering spacious light-filled indoor/outdoor entertaining, floor-to-ceiling glass balcony sliding doors and only the finest finishes and inclusions. Bedroom sharing the wide terrace, a study compliments the space. Complete with exceptional resort style facilities and located within footsteps to cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and nightspots, this apartment offers one of the most coveted Sydney lifestyles.
- Spacious open plan living/dining room with generous sundrenched balcony
- Wide alfresco entertaining terrace soaking up spectacular Sydney vistas
- Open plan gas kitchen with stainless steel bench tops and Smeg appliances
- Generous bedroom, with access to the large balcony, plus separate study
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms, separate internal laundry, storage box at car space.
- Resort style facilities: 25m outdoor heated pool, spa/toddler pool & 2 gyms
- 24 hour concierge, secure underground parking, security lift access, video security entrance.
- Stroll to rail, Rushcutters Bay Park and an endless selection of vibrant eateries.
View By appointment or at advertised times.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|