Bright and spacious one bedroom apartment in refurbished art deco building. Moments walk to local cafes, shops, public transport & the beach. Furnished or unfurnished coastal address offering a fantastic beachside lifestyle.
- Light & airy interiors positioned on the top floor
- Open plan living & kitchen with internal laundry space
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Neat bathroom with bathtub
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Communal rooftop terrace with ocean, sand and district views
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|