Exceptionally located in a prized coastal enclave bordering Coogee, this instantly appealing semi residence has been tightly-held by the one family for an incredible 70 years.
Enjoying a desirable north-to-rear aspect and tranquil leafy outlooks, it features a classic flowing design with separate lounge and dining areas enhanced by beautiful high patterned ceilings and original period fixtures.
Accommodation comprises of three well-scaled bedrooms, the lower level bedrooms are appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes while the upper level master is oversized and features an ensuite, study nook and opens to a sunlit balcony overlooking the rear.
Promising lifestyle excellence and accessibility, this charming semi residence provides an idyllic home for young families and downsizers alike, within a stroll to Coogee Beach, vibrant village shops, eateries, city buses and local schools.
- Wonderfully spacious with separate living/dining
- Neat and tidy kitchen, bright and airy bathrooms
- Beautiful high patterned ceilings, timber floors
- Picturesque north facing backyard
- Well-scaled bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Master with ensuite opens to sunlit balcony
- Parking, potential to extend upper level (STCA)
- North-to-rear aspect, prized coastal address
- Stroll to Coogee Beach, shops, cafes, city buses
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||231|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|