This classic family home offers the ability to move straight in or re-create with second level potential for views of harbour and city skyline (STCA). Currently combining a traditional layout with four bedrooms, formal and informal living areas and formal dining with a modern updated kitchen and breakfast bar flowing onto a family room. Featuring period details including cornices, fireplace, hardwood floors and high ceilings. Large level garden. Side drive with parking for 2 cars, Close to schools, public transport & beach.
• Family home, potential for a rebuild with Harbour /city views (STCA)
• Move in or re-create a new home in sought after position
• Formal & informal living areas, modern gas eat-in kitchen, breakfast bar
• Four bedrooms with robes, study, large under house games room/storage
• Undercover level terrace, fantastic large level garden.
• Side drive with ample parking, Close to schools, public transport & beach.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|