Fastidiously rebuilt to maximise space and light, this contemporary three-bedroom two-bathroom terrace is superbly located at the edge of Woollahra with a level 400m stroll to Queen Street village shops and cafes. Innovatively redesigned to draw light into the interiors, the streamlined two-level residence features a seamless level flow from front to rear in open-plan living and dining areas and a custom kitchen with central island bench.
Set on a deep block with rear lane access, the house showcases a minimalist aesthetic with clean lines, high quality finishes, wide Oak floorboards and exceptional attention to detail. Designed for easy living and entertaining, the entry level includes a designer bathroom, laundry and level access to a limestone paved alfresco courtyard leading up to a secure car space measuring 6.5 metres long.
Upstairs are the main bedroom (w built-ins and balcony), 2 more bedrooms, sleek bathroom and a media/rumpus area with pull-down ladder to a huge attic space. Additional features include designer lighting, plantation shutters, under stair storage, basement wine cellar, gas heating bayonet, acoustic insulation, CCTV security and intercom.
- Modern terrace on deep block w RLA
- Limestone alfresco dining courtyard
- Secure remote-controlled car space
- Fastidiously rebuilt w minimalist aesthetic
- Living & dining areas w seamless level flow
- Custom designed kitchen w island bench
- Smeg s/steel 5-burner gas range w electric
oven, Smeg rangehood, Asko dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms, main w built-ins and balcony
- 2 bathrooms, one w bath & separate shower
- Media/rumpus area w access to attic space
- Laundry, under stair storage, basement cellar
- High ceilings, Oak floorboards, plantation shutters
- Gas heating/bbq bayonets, acoustic insulation
- CCTV security, and intercom system
- Stroll to Queen Street village shops & cafes
Water rates $191 pq
Council rate $419 pq