Just a quick walk to the water’s edge at Bondi and set on a popular residential street near the North Bondi village, this 2-bedroom apartment represents the best of the area in a fine contemporary home. Benefitting from a sweet north-facing aspect and thus bathed in sun, this home is imbued with a lovely coastal vibe, a sheltered terrace being one of many highlights of this coastal delight.
Positioned on the first level of a well-maintained complex, the home opens to a generous combined living/dining room, flowing onward through full-length glass doors to the perfect terrace, creating a vibrant, bright space. The master bedroom faces north and offers balcony access along with extensive built-in robes and full private en-suite. The 2nd bedroom is super-quiet, with built-ins, while the kitchen and main bathroom are both large and immaculately appointed, with handy internal laundry.
Brighton Boulevard is renowned for its beach proximity and residential atmosphere, the combination of the two meaning residences here are highly sought-after. This home’s radiant aspect and excellent modern features, not to mention secure private underground parking for 1 vehicle, offers all that and more, with the end result being a perfect Bondi Beach residence, ready to move in immediately.
- Generous floorplan providing spacious modern living
- Coveted northerly aspect with terrace and all-day sun
- Main bedroom a superb zone w built-ins + large en-suite
- Spacious comb. living/dining room opening to terrace
- Large kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, stone benches
- Air-con, direct lift access to secure underground parking
- Security building with well-maintained common areas,
- Ideal investment or perfect home for owner-occupier
- Metres to cafes with schools, and all amenities nearby
- Just minutes to the sands of Bondi + North Bondi village
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$1,290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||169|
|Median Rental Price||$735 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|