Representing a rare opportunity in a tightly held Bondi Beach precinct, this massive 5-bedroom family home is a residence brimming with space and potential, complete with off-street parking and large backyard. Offered to market for the first time in decades and just a few minutes from the beach, it’s huge floorplan and spacious interiors combine to create a residence of grand status, with remarkable promise for an astute contemporary revamp.
Nestled in a tree-lined street, this semi presents impressively to the street, a front paved off-street parking area leading up to the private entry. Flowing in an expansive fashion, the lower level features a huge living room with adjoining formal dining and onward to a large kitchen that further flows to a bathroom, laundry and the large paved backyard. The upper bedroom zone features large bedrooms at both front and rear, both with b/ins and balcony, while 2 further bedrooms both feature b/ins. Another 5th lower bedroom offers flexible usage as office or informal living area.
Just a few hundred metres’ near-level walk to beach and seconds to the buzzing village hub of Hall St, with famed cafes such as Gertrude & Alice and Le Paris-Go Café, not to mention banks and post office, this is prime Bondi living. Situated in the Bondi Beach Primary School catchment area and within easy reach of further local schools and amenities, this is an incredible opportunity. In good condition as-is, this house is undoubtedly perfectly poised to be transformed into an absolute showpiece Bondi residence.
- Expansive family semi featuring up to 5 bedrooms set over 2 levels
- Huge main living room w high ceilings + floorboards, formal dining
- Generous kitchen, lower level bathroom, internal laundry leads to yard
- Huge upper rear bed with b/ins + balcony, front bedroom w balcony
- 2 further upper bedrooms w b/ins, lower 5th offering flexible usage
- Handy front off-street parking + paved backyard w mature trees
- In good condition, exciting scope for a personal revamp (STCA)
- Quiet near-beach enclave, tree-lined street, good street frontage
- Seconds to Hall St amenities, superb family-friendly neighbourhood
- Memorable opportunity to craft a dream Bondi Beach home (STCA)
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|