Back dropped by panoramic views to the ocean and the city, this apartment is located on the 5th level of a well-maintained security building set well away from the main road on one of the highest points in the Eastern Suburbs. Oversized windows in all rooms, this North East facing apartment is filled with sunshine and captures sweeping Bondi Beach and district views of the city including Sydney’s Harbour Bridge.
Featuring only 1 common wall and wonderful views from the living area and both bedrooms, the generous layout includes a large living/dining area, spacious kitchen ripe for renovation, main king-size bedroom with a good sized 2nd double bedroom and full bathroom waiting for you to stamp your mark on.
Additional features include under cover car space with level lift access, security intercom, lock-up storage and 6 ample visitor parking spaces. Ticking all the boxes for home buyers and investors, this private and tranquil apartment is perfectly positioned in a fantastic location with buses at the door, minutes to Cooper Park, 850 meters to Bellevue Hill Public School, 700 meters to Bondi Junction retail/cinemas/trains and 2.1 km to Bondi Beach. It’s all about lifestyle.
- North East corner position on the 5th level
- READY FOR A RENOVATION/ MAKE OVER
- Ocean and city views
- Sunlight throughout
- Eat-in kitchen ready for renovation with ample storage
- Spacious bedrooms with room for built-ins
- Security intercom
- Undercover car space with level lift access and lock-up storage
- Ample visitor parking and common grassed garden area
- Short stroll to transport facilities, shops, parks, Bondi Beach, Westfield, Bondi Junction and various other amenities
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|