Tastefully appointed and bathed in natural light due to its desirable northerly aspect, this refurbished apartment presents a wonderful first buy or an astute investment opportunity in an area of consistently strong rental demand. Quiet, yet exceptionally convenient, it’s ready to move in and enjoy.
Found at the rear of the complex within a free standing building, it offers open plan living and dining with a balcony and leafy outlook. A communal garden and refurbished pool area are nearby. It’s just footsteps to the renowned restaurants, cafes and retail attractions of the Iconic Bondi Beach.
- Existing residence features:
- 2 bedrooms,1 bathroom
- Master Bedroom with Built-Ins, private balcony
- Large open plan living & dining area, leafy outlook
- Outdoor balcony, stylish gas kitchen, immaculate bathroom
- Entry Hall with linen and storage cupboards
- Internal laundry, Storage
- Communal garden & swimming pool
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|