Contemporary design by Smyth & Smyth architects delivers the ultimate in luxury family living and indoor-outdoor entertaining at this impressive residence set on a level 700 sqm (approx.) block with sundrenched pool, lawn and gardens by landscaper Will Dangar. In an exclusive harbourside setting, the home is just 200 metres to Rose Bay foreshore, buses and a short stroll to Plumer Rd village, harbourside cafes, Catalina restaurant, seaplanes and Rose Bay ferry wharf.
Exceptionally private and spacious, the two-level house has an easy flowing layout with large living and dining areas (w double-sided gas fireplace) and a state-of-the-art kitchen (with butler’s pantry) flowing seamlessly to the alfresco terrace, north-facing garden and gas heated pool. Designed for year round outdoor living, the terrace features heated limestone flooring, covered sitting area, large dining area and outdoor kitchen with built-in bbq, sink and pizza/tandoor oven.
Also at entry level are a wide entry hall, large bedroom, limestone bathroom, laundry and soundproof music room. Upstairs are a vast main bedroom suite (with dressing zone, luxe ensuite & balcony), 2 more large bedrooms, main limestone bathroom and spacious study/sitting room (5th bedroom) flowing to a garden terrace. Additional features includes ducted reverse cycle air-con, video intercom, alarm system, hot & cold outdoor shower and remote-controlled 2-car garage with direct internal access.
- Smyth & Smyth designed house; gardens by Will Dangar
- Level north-facing garden with lawn and gas-heated pool
- Spacious living & dining areas with double-sized gas fireplace
- Covered outdoor sitting area with heated limestone flooring
- Alfresco dining area; built in gas bbq, sink & pizza/tandoor oven
- Gourmet kitchen with wide island bench & large butler’s pantry
- Miele gas/induction cooktop, 2 wall ovens, Bosch dishwasher
- Butler’s pantry with sink, Zip Hydro tap & Siemens dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with dressing zone, sunny terrace &
limestone ensuite with spa bath, twin vanity & rain shower
- 3 more large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, desk & shelving
- Soundproof music room with built in desk & cabinetry
- 3 limestone bathrooms, main & ensuite with bath & rain shower
- Wide entrance hall; large laundry with washtub & built in storage
- Side hall with built in storage cupboards & direct access to garages
- Soaring ceilings; polished timber floors; heated limestone floors
- Ducted reverse cycle air-con; ceiling fans; video intercom entry; alarm
- Remote-controlled 2-car garage with direct internal access plus room for two additional off street parking
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|