A blank canvas held by one family for 65 years, this original 3-level semi detached Federation house is brimming with possibilities for transformation to a coastal dream home with views across Tamarama Beach and the ocean. On the east side of the pair, the house stands back behind a grassy reserve at the corner of Fletcher Street and Wonderland Avenue. In a prized location at the border of Tamarama and Bondi, the property occupies a deep block with rear frontage to Dellview Lane.
Explore the unlimited potential to redesign and modernise this original home with large rooms, high ceilings and wide windows capturing the views. At entry level are a bedroom, living room, kitchen and sunroom with ocean views. Upstairs are a bathroom and 3 large bedrooms, one with views across Tamarama Beach to Bronte headlands and the ocean. Downstairs in the sandstone walled basement are a laundry, bathroom, storage area and access to the deep back garden.
Create your forever home in this idyllic coastal lifestyle enclave just 4 minutes walk to Tamarama Beach, 7 minutes walk to Bondi Beach and 300m stroll to Bondi Road shops, buses, cafes and restaurants including Tottis, the popular Italian-style eaterie in Merivale’s Bondi Hotel. Fantastic location close to Bondi Junction and schools.
- Views to Tamarama Beach, headlands & ocean
- Dual frontage block with Dellview Lane at rear
- Prized position at border of Tamarama & Bondi
- Original 3-level semi detached Federation house
- Unlimited potential to redesign and modernise
- Front verandahs w sun-drenched north aspect
- Entry hall; living room; kitchen (w walk-in pantry)
- Sunroom with views to ocean’s endless horizon
- 4 big bedrooms, one w beach and ocean views
- 2 bathrooms; laundry; basement storage area
- Soaring 3m high ceilings; original corner fireplaces
- Walk to Tamarama Beach and Bondi Beach
- Stroll to Bondi Rd shops, buses, cafes, restaurants
- Close to Bondi Junction retail/trains and schools
Need help with your finance?