In a quiet seaside avenue on the Vaucluse clifftop, this three-bedroom semi is updated for contemporary living with light-filled interiors and an alfresco terrace capturing ocean views to the endless horizon. Ideal for a young family with its open-plan layout flowing to a large child-friendly garden, the home is ready to move into while offering tremendous potential to add a second level (STCA) with coastal views from The Gap to Ben Buckler.
Enjoy fresh air, sea breezes and a relaxed beach house vibe in open-plan living and dining areas, large kitchen, double bedrooms, modern bathroom and laundry with 2nd toilet. A superb blend of lifestyle and location close to schools, 500m to Rose Bay North village shopping and footsteps to Diamond Bay Cliff Walk.
- Ocean views from living area, terrace, main bedroom
- Potential for 2nd level (STCA) with sweeping 180 degree views
- Seamless flow to large sunny garden with level lawn
- Living area opens to covered alfresco terrace with views
- Central dining area flows to living area and the kitchen
- Large Caesarstone kitchen with space for study desk
- Haier electric cooktop, F & P oven, s/steel dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with built-ins and ocean view
- 2 more double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with bath/ shower; laundry with 2nd toilet
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, wide windows
- Side driveway for potential off-street parking (stca)
- 500m to village shopping, footsteps to coastal walk
- Minutes to schools, Bondi Beach and the harbour
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?