Tranquilly situated for a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle in the heart of Double Bay, this freestanding double-fronted residence presents a rare opportunity to acquire a single-storey home with level access and sunny back garden in a blue chip position at the quiet northern end of leafy Transvaal Avenue.
Set behind a traditional picket fence, the well-maintained house stands on a level block with 10 metre (approx.) wide street frontage. Featuring a generous layout with large rooms, high ceilings and an easy flow to the back garden, it offers exciting scope to personalise or recreate or extend STCA.
Ideal for downsizers wanting low-maintenance living and the Double Bay lifestyle, the property offers ultimate convenience just a short level stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops and Woolworths. Currently, it is used as a childcare centre and previously a dental surgery.
- Blue-chip position in the heart of Double Bay village
- Set at quiet northern end of leafy Transvaal Avenue
- Freestanding double-fronted single-storey house
- Level block with 10 metre (approx.) street frontage
- Spacious layout with large rooms and high ceilings
- Easy level access to the sunny back garden
- Potential to personalise or recreate or extend STCA
- Level stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops and Woolworths
- Currently a childcare centre, previously a dental surgery
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|