Bathed in sun and blessed with a fantastic vista stretching from Sydney Harbour, across Rose Bay and onto Bondi, this as-new 2-bedroom home offers premier Bondi living in a super-convenient position. Set in “The Moreton”, the Mirvac-built complex that has become a benchmark for contemporary apartment living in the area, this superb home boasts 2 balconies, showcasing those views, complemented by deluxe interiors that combine to present a serene north-facing home of enviable quality.
Positioned on the 7th floor, it features a floorplan cleverly designed to maximise its northerly orientation, incorporating an indoor/outdoor aesthetic that sees the living area flowing seamlessly to the large main balcony, a perfect spot for relaxed dining taking in those views. The adjacent kitchen is a sleek space with a full suite of Miele appliances and stone island bench, with the bedrooms located in a separate zone, both carpeted and featuring b/in robes, the main with private balcony and huge en-suite complete with freestanding bath and separate shower.
With easy access to the famed lifestyle of Bondi Beach with its vibrant café scene, coastal walk and, of course, the sand and waves of the beach itself, this is an outstanding home. Combine that with quick access to the amenities of Bondi Junction and it’s apparent that this residence ticks every box for convenient Eastern Suburbs living. Secure underground parking adds great convenience while schools, parks and sporting fields are all within easy reach. Perfect for owner-occupiers looking for a deluxe Bondi home or investors seeking a property with a rich pedigree and strong rental demand, this abode stands as a terrific Bondi opportunity.
- Radiant 2-bedroom home in acclaimed “Moreton” complex
- 7th floor, North facing, panoramic views from harbour to Bondi
- 2 private balconies, main an ideal space for relaxed dining
- Cool tiled living/dining area opening directly to main balcony
- Carpeted main bed w balcony, huge en-suite, b/ins, views
- Light-filled carpeted 2nd bedroom w b/ins, expansive views
- Sleek Miele kitchen, stone island bench, large main bathroom
- Int. laundry, A/C throughout, high-end finishes, video intercom
- Prime position, easy trip to both Bondi Beach + Bondi Junction
- Direct lift to parking, sought-after complex, gorgeous gardens + storage
- Superb lifestyle locale, mins to vibrant cafes, eateries, shopping
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||152|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|